Annual dinner

This is where we ditch our waterproofs and muddy boots and get smartened up. Yes its the third annual autumn dinner. Stella strollers began with a walk around Hulne Park  (Alnwick) in September 2013 and what a lot of fun we have had since!
Being someone who probably gives out a lot of certificates, Andrea got one of her own - well done!



The dinner was at the South Causey Inn near Tanfield. Your high society photographer took some snaps but if you want any taken off just let me know!

This is Marie telling it how it is.


At the other end of the table...


Who is this distinguished looking gent?


Kathleen says cheers...


Marion, Ann and..... how did I end up in that picture?


A good night was had. If I get any more pictures I will post them up.
The next walk is on November 19th. I don't know of the location but the list will be put out soon I am sure.

Comments

Popular Posts